This powder is processed by our reliable vendors using premium quality chemical compounds and accurate substances in adherence to globally accepted quality standards. We also avail the offered range in various packaging options as per market requirements. The range offered by us is inspected thoroughly upon a series of quality tests to seek any possible defect from the product.
- It is an effective coagulant, flocculant, precipitant and emulsion breaker.
- As a coagulant and flocculant, Non Ferric Alum removes turbidity, suspended solids and colloidal color and reduces biochemical oxygen demand (BOD). It also clarifies potable, process and wastewater.
- Used in Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Used for dyeing and purification
- Used in the pulp & paper industry
- Date July 7, 2014
- Tags Coagulants, Waste Water Treatment Chemicals