- Microbes bio-remediate the environment as they biodegrade the pollutants to obtain energy.
- Non biological methods are effectively combined with biological methods to enhance degradation of recalcitrant pollutants.
Bio Culture can be effectively used for variuos applications suchs as Sewage treatments, COD/BOD control, Septic tank sludge bioremediation, Oil & grease trap treatments, Organic de-scaling in Urinal / toilets, Lake & pond algae control, Kitchen waste composting
- Appearance: Available in Powder form
- Bacterial Count: Probiotic blend of high potency
- Enzyme Production: Protease, Lipase, Amylase, Urease, Cellulase, Nitrate Reductase
- Nutrient Content: Biological nutrients & Stimulants
- pH range: 5.5 – 9.5
- Temperature Range: 5°C – 55°C
- Shelf life: 2 years from date of manufacturing
- Date July 7, 2014
- Tags Bio-remediation, Waste Water Treatment Chemicals